Greetings from Vietnam.

Welcome to Reef2Reef! Glad you're here! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Don't forget to start your build thread so we can follow along. Link in my signature!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Hello. I'm Vy from Vietnam. I've got a 4-gallon tank for my sexy shrimps, but I decided to go slightly bigger and moved on to a nano tank (45x45x45) of 23 gallons. Where I'm from, it is quite unfortunate that not many hobbyists believe in quarantining their fish, saying that I am being too careful and rigid with my way of keeping fish and all that jazz. Additionally, I was quite surprised at how common the fish-in method is where I'm from. Thus, I'm very glad to have found this forum, as there are many people like me who want to play safe for their fish, meaning proper cycling and quarantining processes for all livestock.
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new