Greetings from Vietnam.

Welcome to Reef2Reef! Glad you're here! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Don't forget to start your build thread so we can follow along. Link in my signature!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Hello. I'm Vy from Vietnam. I've got a 4-gallon tank for my sexy shrimps, but I decided to go slightly bigger and moved on to a nano tank (45x45x45) of 23 gallons. Where I'm from, it is quite unfortunate that not many hobbyists believe in quarantining their fish, saying that I am being too careful and rigid with my way of keeping fish and all that jazz. Additionally, I was quite surprised at how common the fish-in method is where I'm from. Thus, I'm very glad to have found this forum, as there are many people like me who want to play safe for their fish, meaning proper cycling and quarantining processes for all livestock.
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new