Greetings from Wisco!

fishMAYOnnaise04

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm Mayo and I'm new here...fishMAYOnnaise* from Wisconsin, USA

Working as an industrial powder paint line technician to fund the NEED.

Learned about R2R from BRS TV.

I'm really enjoying the support I'm getting already...a lot of welcoming people!

What I like best about keeping tanks is being able to be so close to such an array of life from bacterial colonies to fish!

My biggest challenge in the hobby is time management and sticking to scheduled care.

My goal is to develop a system that still needs me but that with a schedule that is reasonable to manage and still aesthetically pleasing while maintaining responsible husbandry.

I started in tanks with an inherited 55g Chiclid tank circa 1991. I currently have a bare bottom 55g with a clown, anemone, some corals, a couple crabs and a few snails.

Patience and close observation has worked for me where making moves without thoughough research has not.

I decided to join R2R because I want community, morale, and informational support so I can be reminded more often why I should get my hands wet.

Sometimes the work seems overwhelming however the satisfaction with doing the maintenance and enjoying the fruits of the labor is worth it. Also, with the right informational support I hope I can see my hobby reach new levels and become more solid and sure.

Ahead of time, thank you for your support. Let's reach new levels in this hobby together.

AquaLocker

AquaLocker.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Goodbye, Summer! (1).png

Auquanut

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome Mayo! Glad we got the whole "n" thing worked out. :) Over time you'll get the rhythm of your system worked out, and the maintenance will get easier. Glad to have you with us.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back