Greetings

Reko

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
21
Location
Duluth
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon everyone, I'm Josh from Duluth, MN new to saltwater just received my first setup from brs. Hope you appreciate people who ask a ton of questions and soaks up knowledge. Cause here I am

Here's where I'm at the 32 gallon brute is a 3rd of the way full with rodi.

20200420_174823.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello Reko/Josh! Glad to see another someone from the state of Minnesota. Welcome to R2R! Asking questions is what this place is all about.. Be patient with getting answers as sometimes new stuff gets lost in the numbers of things getting posted every day. And Welcome again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new