Greetings

Gassyreefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
10
Reaction score
21
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally created an account after reading threads for advice often. Thank you all in this community for your advice!
I'm new-ish to salt, I have a 90g mostly softie tank for about 3 years now but suffered an ich outbreak early on after my conversation from a decade+ of fresh water tanks.
Now I have a quarantine tank and am slowly restocking my DT
I'm located in Glenville, NY, full time SRNA student, giving the tank a little more attention lately and want to work on restocking while I've got time to go slow and observe
 
source.gif
 
Welcome. Hope you find the people here and information as awesome as I do!. Looking forward to seeing your build!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new