Greetings

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Welcome

619Wac1Kf0L._AC_SX450_.jpg
 
Finally created an account after reading threads for advice often. Thank you all in this community for your advice!
I'm new-ish to salt, I have a 90g mostly softie tank for about 3 years now but suffered an ich outbreak early on after my conversation from a decade+ of fresh water tanks.
Now I have a quarantine tank and am slowly restocking my DT
I'm located in Glenville, NY, full time SRNA student, giving the tank a little more attention lately and want to work on restocking while I've got time to go slow and observe
Welcome to R2R
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new