Greetings!

trey.bardonski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m a reefing novice out of Vancouver, WA. I started back in January with a 29 Gallon Oceanic Biocube, and now I’m up to three tanks! Those are the BioCube, an AquaOne Mini Reef 150, and an IM Nuvo Fusion 10. Planning on offloading the Cube (the fiancé is not pleased with the number of tanks in our living room now, lol) so I’ll be down to two tanks soon enough. It’s been rad so far. Looking forward to watching my livestock grow and to learning new things about the hobby. It feels as though the hobby has an endless amount of knowledge attached to it.

I don’t have any photos of the AquaOne tank all set up. I need to take a fresh pic/video with all the corals glued down and the couple of new ones we have since added.

The BioCube has been broken down to the the bare essentials with some odds and ends CUC and a paly that came with the tank. I attached an older pic of what it used to look like.

The nano is freshly set up. We just finalized and started cycling last night. Adding the fiancé’s new clown tonight after all the murk and debris has settled.

It’s nice to be here!
~ Trey

E8595623-04CA-4405-8646-E363A64218FC.jpeg 8BB1ED85-012A-4C10-A911-D8AC3FCB9446.jpeg

Freenow54

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I’m a reefing novice out of Vancouver, WA. I started back in January with a 29 Gallon Oceanic Biocube, and now I’m up to three tanks! Those are the BioCube, an AquaOne Mini Reef 150, and an IM Nuvo Fusion 10. Planning on offloading the Cube (the fiancé is not pleased with the number of tanks in our living room now, lol) so I’ll be down to two tanks soon enough. It’s been rad so far. Looking forward to watching my livestock grow and to learning new things about the hobby. It feels as though the hobby has an endless amount of knowledge attached to it.

I don’t have any photos of the AquaOne tank all set up. I need to take a fresh pic/video with all the corals glued down and the couple of new ones we have since added.

The BioCube has been broken down to the the bare essentials with some odds and ends CUC and a paly that came with the tank. I attached an older pic of what it used to look like.

The nano is freshly set up. We just finalized and started cycling last night. Adding the fiancé’s new clown tonight after all the murk and debris has settled.

It’s nice to be here!
~ Trey

E8595623-04CA-4405-8646-E363A64218FC.jpeg 8BB1ED85-012A-4C10-A911-D8AC3FCB9446.jpeg
Fiancé? OK. Before I got married I made my wife promise not to ever interfere with my fishing, and Hunting she agreed. Best thing I ever did. When I started my Aquariums now 3 she was not happy but we had another contract I finished the basement. Everything past the top step is mine. I chose the paint, everything. The upstairs is hers. She has made a couple of runs at me to no avail. She calls the basement Sea World. But thank goodness for children. and grand children lol. Fair Warning. Show this post to your Fiancé. I'm not scary of her ha ha

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back