Grey variable name in Apex Fusion?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jgvergo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jgvergo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2014
Messages
1,307
Reaction score
1,368
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an Apex Classic with an ALD module. The module has two leak detectors. One of probes is named ALDDT and one is called ALDBas. I noticed that in Fusion the ALDBas variable was grey (all my other variables are a dark red). Any idea why?
 
That is because the input name does not match just enter ALD and you will see a list appear of different options that are able to be used.
 
That is because the input name does not match just enter ALD and you will see a list appear of different options that are able to be used.
jonmos75, that's what I originally thought. When I enter ALD I get the two choices. If I choose ALDDT, it is displayed in red. If I select ALDBas from the list, it is displayed in grey.:confused:
 
I have see this before, do you get an error when you save the programming?

If not take your finger and activate that ALD and see if it works/ If it does I would not worry about it. If it does not work I would try renaming the probe input again to something different and see it accepts that.
 
I have see this before, do you get an error when you save the programming?

If not take your finger and activate that ALD and see if it works/ If it does I would not worry about it. If it does not work I would try renaming the probe input again to something different and see it accepts that.
The program uploads just fine...i.e. there are no error messages. Also, the ALD works when I test it. I did rename one of the probes from ALDBas to ALDUT. It was the one that was in grey. Oddly, it now is displayed in red and the OTHER variable name is displayed in grey.:confused:o_O:confused:
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new