Grim's 210g SPS dominant mixed reef

Got a sweet pickup today!!! "Master Scoly"


e2a7d6d2.jpg



900be876.jpg
 
Oh man, what happened why did you sell them all?? This is such a great tank!
 
Oh man, what happened why did you sell them all?? This is such a great tank!

Thank you!! I sold it all because I am moving and needed to get the tank out of the house to help me show it. I am also starting an Azoox non photosynthetic tank that will take all my attention. It was really really hard selling off this tank. Thanks for looking!
 
yikes! so sorry you had to break down an awesome tank. but I'm sure you'll move forward and have another awesome tank in the future. please keep us posted on the non photo tank. good luck with the move and sale of the house.
 
Good luck man! Looking forward to your next tank, Lord knows you do them well. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new