growing coral help?

lazycouch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, i’d just like to grasp an understanding behind the KEY(vital) elements when it comes to growing LPS and SPS, maybe softies in the spectrum of farming corals. i.e conditions you’ve maybe experienced or read about where corals have grown the fastest whether it was the light, specific magnesium or calcium, temperature, tank mates, hand cleaning the corals, specific foods- broadcast vs target feeding etcetera. really anything that has to do with farming which can also involve cloning, manipulating colors or whatever comes to mind! i’d like to write a research paper on this and can use some first hand help!! feel free to give in your any 2 cents, thanks a lot.

OP
OP
lazycouch

lazycouch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, i’d just like to grasp an understanding behind the KEY(vital) elements when it comes to growing LPS and SPS, maybe softies in the spectrum of farming corals. i.e conditions you’ve maybe experienced or read about where corals have grown the fastest whether it was the light, specific magnesium or calcium, temperature, tank mates, hand cleaning the corals, specific foods- broadcast vs target feeding etcetera. really anything that has to do with farming which can also involve cloning, manipulating colors or whatever comes to mind! i’d like to write a research paper on this and can use some first hand help!! feel free to give in your any 2 cents, thanks a lot.
anyone?

Blue Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

First of all choose fast growing corals for example Stylophora is a really fast growing SPS coral. Also there was a research done by David Vaughn about micro fragging corals to make them grow way faster.

Back