Growing or dying? Seriatopora

Battens03

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 3, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Location
england
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Poor photos sorry! Please help, how do I fix my Seriatopora the skeleton has begun to show

IMG_0003.jpeg IMG_0002.jpeg
 
I don’t know but I think I might dip it in seawater with potassium chloride 1tablespoon /gallon of water and see if anything falls off?

Post a picture from the dip in sunlight for better visibility for folks to see any bugs and receding flesh.

The pictures provided are useless imo.
 
really need more info to help, can't see anything in the pic...... how long have you had it? How old is your tank? What are the water parameters? What kind of lighting and flow? Post some pics in white light please.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new