Growout Contest - Krusty Kraken

Oh Yeah GIF by Leroy Patterson
 
Ive never tried to grow cyph on figure ive seen it done on skulls etc, do you think it will grow on the under side of his arms ?
This is going to be a pretty cool contest.
 
Ive never tried to grow cyph on figure ive seen it done on skulls etc, do you think it will grow on the under side of his arms ?
This is going to be a pretty cool contest.
Lets Go Drinking GIF by Busch
 
I really do like the idea of this and think its very cool idea. BUT im already in 7 and helping run 5 LOL so as much as I'm a dork and dont have much of a life Ive got a pretty full plate and my personal life just got a hand grenades' chucked into it 🥴
But Like I said I think this is going to be pretty cool! and will be following along for sure!
 

I really do like the idea of this and think its very cool idea. BUT im already in 7 and helping run 5 LOL so as much as I'm a dork and dont have much of a life Ive got a pretty full plate and my personal life just got a hand grenades' chucked into it 🥴
But Like I said I think this is going to be pretty cool! and will be following along for sure!

I know I wouldn't have entered either if all I was offered was a 6 pack of Busch... smh

1770951862818.gif
 
Alright. Don't twist my arm, I'm in. Just don't do meteor shower, I have that all over my wall. If that is the grow out, I might stick a few more patches on the kraken....
1770952225612.jpeg
Deal
 
I'll update this post with those who sign up

1. Thuan
2. bsarnone
3. billyocean
4. tobster
5. mww00ds
6. steveschuerger
7. Moosevandyke
8. KrisReef
9. DJF
10. evilexotica
11. Utubereefer
12. JTP424
13. Minifoot77 (thinks so)
14. Kasrift (loves meteor shower)
15. Dust Bowl Corals (Scared?)
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

We're not playing against the house? 🤔
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new