Growout Contest - Krusty Kraken

3646.jpg

Very cool. Let the games begin. Thank you Dust Bowl. 🐙
 
I just woke up in the ICU and since I made it I had my wife order the Kraken and a few frags so I have something to do when I get back home.

may the fourth be with you star wars GIF by A&W Restaurants
Star Wars Cosplay GIF
Ain't she sweet?
Dang brother, praying for a speedy recovery for you
 
Dang brother, praying for a speedy recovery for you
Your prayers have been answered.
(I was writing prose poetry/fiction) The wake up was as if, but I did wake up and remember to order the Kraken!

I like to write fiction and post semi-nonsense here. I actually have chronic pain issues and I have been too deep in the medication to fully enjoy life. But, I did remeber to order from the DBC, and cut back on my pain meds to try and spin back here into reality as best as I might.

My chart has a do not recessitate standing order. Some days are rougher than others. 😗 🧐 😞
 
Last edited:
Your prayers have been answered.
(I was writing prose poetry/fiction) The wake up was as if, but I did wake up and remember to order the Kraken!

I like to write fiction and post semi-nonsense here. I actually have chronic pain issues and I have been too deep in the medication to fully enjoy life. But, I did remeber to order from the DBC, and cut back on my pain meds to try and spin back here into reality as best as I might.

My chart has a do not recessitate standing order. Some days are rougher than others. 😗 🧐 😞
That i think would be worse than just waking up in the ICU. Wishing you the best all the same
 
Last night UPS said on the tracking “by 12:00 PM today”. I call BS-they lost it I bet and refuse to admit cause this what I got now
1773936779514.png
Yeah it’s lost. I’ll send another
 
Yeah it’s lost. I’ll send another
I don't know how it's lost. Reminds me of a fig tree I bought last year. They lost the 1st tree, then they lost the replacement, then they lost the replacement for the replacement
 
I don't know how it's lost. Reminds me of a fig tree I bought last year. They lost the 1st tree, then they lost the replacement, then they lost the replacement for the replacement
One will never solve the UPS mystery
 
I don't know how it's lost. Reminds me of a fig tree I bought last year. They lost the 1st tree, then they lost the replacement, then they lost the replacement for the replacement
I remember that. That was nuts.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new