Growth at base of toadstool leather

  • Thread starter Thread starter tom169
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tom169

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 7, 2025
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed today some things growing under my leather. Any ideas? I'm new to the hobby. Thank you

1757177346382.png
 
You're going to get a 1000 people saying it's aiptasia, burn it with fire!

I'm not 100% positive it is (but it probably is). Can you get a picture under white lights instead of blue?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new