Growth on Live Rock

ChamorroSD

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2017
Messages
42
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This seems to be growing but not sure what it is. Can anyone provide insight ?

Thanks

IMG_6549.JPG
 
Sorry I am asking about the orange object
 
Hmm...I was going to say a patch of cyano, but then I zoomed in :eek:.

Is it attached to the rock or just caught up in some algae?

Another picture would be helpful.
 
Hmm...I was going to say a patch of cyano, but then I zoomed in :eek:.

Is it attached to the rock or just caught up in some algae?

Another picture would be helpful.

IMG_6555.JPG


I have hermit crabs for my cleanup crew. Do they molt cause I was able to pick it off the algae and it looks like then skin of a crab?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new