Growth on snail

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is growing out of my snails shell?

1B354075-CCB0-4F2F-9E08-909BB738BE61.jpeg CBB89CC0-4E51-407C-8055-1F98DD78D105.jpeg
 
It's hard to tell from that picture, but I have had limpets extremely attached to snail shells previously...which looked like an extra hump on the shell.
 
Following... i have the same thing on an astrea snail.
 

Attachments

  • 20210201_162357.jpg
    20210201_162357.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 95

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new