Growth on zoanthid

that may have made him mad. I usually dilute.
Does look like hes trying to open. Give him a bit more time.
+ side looks like you got the cloves off.
 
DE45E097-6D8A-4117-86AA-A46AD01DD4C2.jpeg

It’s been a week or so, already seeing them start to come back, I did add 3 more corals to the mix, and RX dipped them this time (learning has occurred).

i think my next step is to take them off the plug, I’ve heard the horror stories in doing this, I just think it’s a great color and want to save it. Thoughts?

Just did a water change, temp dropped a few degrees, and for the life of me I can’t make every coral happy with that fan, but I think they look great when opened.

524D4E5E-0BBA-44BB-95D2-FB2F76DE858F.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new