Gsp Help

Use a turkey baster and try blowing them off. I just got some GSP and it came out pretty fast.
 
My GSP closes up sometimes. Took me a while to figure out the culprit and in most cases it was a rogue crab that would move across it picking algae. Day or so later it popped back up. I also have some in a rock high in the column and it occasionally closes for no reason. Like @tnewell said it’s pretty bomb proof
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new