GTA Frag Trades

Nalgene00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning fellow reefers from the GTA!

Just wondering if anyone around Toronto is interested in swapping some frags.. I've got a handful of frags ready to go, some toadstools (cut from parent in display pic), red and blue discosomas that I am able to cut up and get attached to rubble, some zoas and zoa colonies on plugs, and some green palys. Might even be able to get some frags out for free to someone starting out.

It seems like the reefing community in the GTA is pretty hush-hush, but maybe we can manage to make it a bit more out going, and possibly get some events going in the future closer to TO.

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning fellow reefers from the GTA!

Just wondering if anyone around Toronto is interested in swapping some frags.. I've got a handful of frags ready to go, some toadstools (cut from parent in display pic), red and blue discosomas that I am able to cut up and get attached to rubble, some zoas and zoa colonies on plugs, and some green palys. Might even be able to get some frags out for free to someone starting out.

It seems like the reefing community in the GTA is pretty hush-hush, but maybe we can manage to make it a bit more out going, and possibly get some events going in the future closer to TO.
This is a great idea .
sadly my system hasn’t been doing well with corals lately .

reminds me of the gatherings @Fragbox Corals used to do before Covid

OP
OP
Nalgene00

Nalgene00

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe an attempt to kick a dead horse, but I've got a about a dozen purple skinned green polyp toadstools available. Ranging in size from 1"-3" across, all were cut from the mother in my display pic and were cut/glued to plugs about 2 weeks ago.

in addition to the toadstools, I've got some anthelia, red discosoma, possibly some GSP, and a matted file fish who I've witnessed eating aiptasia, ball nems and my duncans :smiling-face-with-tear:

I'm mainly interested in softies, mushrooms, palys and LPS. Willing to throw something together for a reefer who's just starting out as well.

1000006626.jpg
1000005790.jpg
1000006619.jpg

xenttt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a 1.5" Red Monti Digitata up for swap if anyone wants it.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 70 75.3%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back