Guess what this is

Some sort of new crystalline filtration media, potentially resin or polymer based for extracting either copper or nitrate?
 
Ok the answer is the inside of a DROP scrubber showing bare Green Grabber rocks without growth, and the lights of course are on.

im not familiar with your scrubbers besides your surf line. I myself will be using a CW waterfall scrubber due to space constraints. But any working scrubber is a treasure
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new