Guess Where I Am!!!!!!!......

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2009
Messages
8,664
Reaction score
2,156
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BACK IN INDO!!!!! I just got back to Indo and I have been diving like CRAZY!!!! Gonna post some more pics soon!

Home_0001_zps1b301fd1.jpg
 
Whew...look at the laundry in those baskets....haha lots of signature corals for crazy prices....ill take some...
 
Contact me and i will give you my address so you can send me some of those things. lol
 
Dang, I figured you went some where after I saw you werent shipping any orders till the end of July
 
I'll take The basket on the left


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Oh how i miss diving in those water.... How lucky are you to be able to do what you love for a living. :hail:
 
Haha, i was wondering why shipping would be delayed on your site info......now we know! :) good luck and safe travels Jason! Looking forward to seeing some pics!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new