Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats and best wishes!!!

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone.A speacial thanks for H@rry and M@rry Ruth for being not only friends but family and a great photographer.It was the best day of our lives.For those who dont know Tammy picked the spot where we first kissed to share the best kiss together as Husban and Wife.
Jason

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks agin everyone.Glad to hear from you Terry have not heard much from you lately.Well to add some humor I guess I will tell you that two of my so called buddies left me standed at the end of my batchler party.Not saying where.LOL.They got their pay back by getting spend the night in jail.So I guess that was our only snag everything went great and we are enjoying the start of our new lives together.
Jason

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 51 40.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 27.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back