OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s all good.. just gonna pay somebody come move the tank… I surely can’t lift it anymore…need surgery on both shoulders

I would have to pay someone. Just lifting one side of my 80 gallon was not easy.

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way, the tank is doing even better. We have been on Reef Moonshiners a while, plus the tank has matured over time. We were originally having issues with certain corals and slowly have figured out better placement, flow, so those are doing much better. We lost one fish, he went inside a power head during feed mode. We added 3 more fish, I think one died from transportation but the other two are doing good. Overall we are happy with the tank.

We added an ATO, I have been looking at them for over a year and trying to figure out if we could even fit one in, there is not much room left under the stand. We found a specific one and it did fit, it was tight though.

.Haliax.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the way, the tank is doing even better. We have been on Reef Moonshiners a while, plus the tank has matured over time. We were originally having issues with certain corals and slowly have figured out better placement, flow, so those are doing much better. We lost one fish, he went inside a power head during feed mode. We added 3 more fish, I think one died from transportation but the other two are doing good. Overall we are happy with the tank.

We added an ATO, I have been looking at them for over a year and trying to figure out if we could even fit one in, there is not much room left under the stand. We found a specific one and it did fit, it was tight though.
Reef moonshiners is legit. The only issue for me is the amount of fluoride I'm going through, but still better than doing water changes lol

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef moonshiners is legit. The only issue for me is the amount of fluoride I'm going through, but still better than doing water changes lol

Yep, still better than water changes. Oh and after getting all these baby snails from some guy on the facebook group, now my trochus are spawning.

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is still going good, getting a nice collection of frags in the sump now. My feather caulerpa is growing at insane rates. We are still breeding and selling white worm cultures. The white worms are selling well enough we are likely going to be buying a bigger wine chiller. I really never figured we would sell them but strangely enough reptile owners really rely on people having them available.

20230916_113141.jpg

20231020_171612.jpg

OP
OP
Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have to swing by lol

Well anytime you want to start raising them let us know. We did buy a new chiller, maybe 2-3 times the size of the old one, now we will have to sell the old one, the only down side.

Back