Gun Nuts i need help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fatmike92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
4,888
Reaction score
4,487
Location
Columbus, ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright I need help deciding on a color!!!!

Im getting a POF M4 5.56

:bounce: Black or Silver :bounce:

pofm4black.png

pofm4silver.png
 
Either is nice. Send me your second choice (LOL). :D

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO
 
Black! I don't like the look of the silver. It looks out of place IMO.


Sent from tapatalk
 
dangit I am so torn! cause I agree the black looks much more traditionalist like an M4 should look. but another part of me says dang that silver looks good too!

good news is I at least got the gun picked out lol it took me forever to find the right one. the guy at my gun shop said wait have you seen these before and he showed me the POF. right when I held it i knew that was the one!
 
Most people will have black, more the reason to have Silver it's just way more sharp looking. Might I say a nice red dot sight would complement that rifle very well!!!!!!
 
ha yes a very nice red dot will be added to this gun :xd:
 
alright im throwing a wrench in things! I just noticed you can get olive

now what color?!?!?! black, silver, or olive
p308_20-_11h_od.png

this is a little different gun. they dont have the 5.56 16.5 barrel picture of it in olive
 
Silver IMO. Just out of curiosity and pardon the ignorance, but what does one do with a gun like this? I live In the ghetto so when there's a shooting around here the cops bust those out, but other than dooms day prepping, I got nothing lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new