Gyre advise

  • Thread starter Thread starter jt17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jt17

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2012
Messages
1,412
Reaction score
480
Location
Winter Haven, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be setting up a new tank soon, as well as a build thread. It's a 4' x 2' x 21" with the overflow in the back center of the tank and will have minimal aquascaping. I am seeking advice on power head placement to best create a gyre. Any recommendations?

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new