Gyre Cloud dual xf350 Setup QR

Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi, does anyone has a QR that can share with a good programming for two Gyre 350 for the Cloud edition app?

Thanks
Welcome to reef2reef
 
First off welcome, do you know how to use the app ? I’ve been trying to program my settings for day time and night time but have no clue how to use the app and there is little to no information on how to use it, I even called BRS, and they really couldn’t help me either
 
First off welcome, do you know how to use the app ? I’ve been trying to program my settings for day time and night time but have no clue how to use the app and there is little to no information on how to use it, I even called BRS, and they really couldn’t help me either
I can’t figure it out either, it’s too confusing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new