Gyre Maxspect 150 cord

CoralVue_Marketing

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, I’ll look into that.
No wonder they show out of stock. So in my case it’s useless? I heard Tunze really backs up their products, I’ll be looking into their pumps.
No wonder they show out of stock. So in my case it’s useless? I heard Tunze really backs up their products, I’ll be looking into their pumps.

I spoke with our support staff a moment ago. They informed me replacement motor blocks for your Gyre Series will be arriving any day now. We can ship one to you next week! With the coupon code you were provided, it should make replacing it a little more palatable. I am glad we were able to work together to find a fix!

OP
OP
George209

George209

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke with our support staff a moment ago. They informed me replacement motor blocks for your Gyre Series will be arriving any day now. We can ship one to you next week! With the coupon code you were provided, it should make replacing it a little more palatable. I am glad we were able to work together to find a fix!
Thanks Jeff!

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a website magnet

I would like to help you, but I am not sure what a website magnet is. It is late, though... please reply if you get a chance but otherwise I'll try reading this again in the morning to see if I'm just having a brain fart.

Steven_Wells

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to help you, but I am not sure what a website magnet is. It is late, though... please reply if you get a chance but otherwise I'll try reading this again in the morning to see if I'm just having a brain fart.
Sorry, not a web site magnet. A wet side magnet for the maxspect 150 gyre

CoralVue_Marketing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, not a web site magnet. A wet side magnet for the maxspect 150 gyre

Ah yes, that makes more sense. The sKU is GP-SSMNT-150.

I do not see that we have stock available nor do I see any purchase orders pending. However, I do believe we disable items for sale from time-to-time so that the remaining units can be used for warranty service. I would think those would still show up as inventory though, so I'm not super confident that we have spare ones on on-hand. From what I gather, this part isn't super popular (probably due to the age of the product) because it doesn't appear we've sold any in the past 4 months. I don't want to leave you hanging, though, so I asked our headquarters what advice can I offer a customer in need so that he can make his product safe and secure. Even if the manufacturer discontinued it (I don't know if that's true, but for the sake of making this point), there may be another Maxspect distributor in another region that has some on-hand. You are welcome to email [email protected] if you'd like to open a ticket for your inquiry, although I am confident I will hear back by Monday to give you a follow up. Thank you for your patience in the meantime! Have a great weekend!

giphy.gif

Back