Gyre pump location help

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikegrim34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mikegrim34

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2024
Messages
27
Reaction score
23
Location
tucson
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having a hard time trying to figure out where to put my gyre pump at. I have 2 returns one on each side and overflow is in the center does anyone have any suggestions for me

IMG_2264.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new