Gyree's with battery backups

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which gyree's on market have battery backup systems that can be used by the manufactur?

OP
OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the ecotech battery backup right now. However they do not make a gyree. I will look at the jabao as I already have an icecap3 battery backup that I cant use on anything.

with a few days on my hand. I have decided to build or buy some cables to work with my existing battery for the pumps that I have.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the ecotech battery backup right now. However they do not make a gyree. I will look at the jabao as I already have an icecap3 battery backup that I cant use on anything.

with a few days on my hand. I have decided to build or buy some cables to work with my existing battery for the pumps that I have.
Maxpect gyres work with the Icecap battery don't they?

IDEAL BACK UP FOR THE MAXSPECT GYRE PUMPS

• Power Up to 2 pumps
  • On average 35hr run time*
  • Connect 2 Battery Backups together and power one pump for double the backup time
  • Ideal for the IceCap or Maxspect Gyre flow pumps
  • Includes 3 sizes of adapter fittings
*On average 50w at 30% power single pump/single powercell.

jda

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have not considered it, a computer UPS can run anything and often are cheaper, easier to replace batteries over the years and can run longer.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I'm sorry, I guess I was thinking of the Maxspect gyres. (Maxspect... Ecotech... they almost rhyme so should work together, right? Lol)

OP
OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries. I started looking and found that AI had a gyree called Orbit 4. I'm wondering if they hook up to the Ecotech battery? They look ok, but no information on GPH for their units, so I didn't bother to look at them anymore. If they dont have the information readily available. I'm not going to go hunting for it.

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries. I started looking and found that AI had a gyree called Orbit 4. I'm wondering if they hook up to the Ecotech battery? They look ok, but no information on GPH for their units, so I didn't bother to look at them anymore. If they dont have the information readily available. I'm not going to go hunting for it.
They don't.. :confused:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%

Back