• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gyres / Powerheads

Item Price
175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

fity2pounder

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
255
Reaction score
61
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything works as far as I know, but I encourage you to test it before buying.

Text Derek at six19-253-381six. Pickup 92102.

Cash only please. Open to offers, especially if buying multiple things.

I have 7+ Maxspect Gyres XF350 pumps that I no longer need as I broke down my tanks. These were used from 2-3 years or so. I also have four of the advanced controllers and two of the wireless controllers (not sure how the wireless ones work as I never used them after buying as a package just so I could use the pumps).

The new version of these controllers with two pumps go for $580 on BRS. Asking $300 for each controller with two pumps and a power splitter and some extra parts. Or make an offer if you want more than just one set.
6d5e00761822b4051bdbf70dfbff0e6f.jpg

9d59685d7b032afc64787827092ae179.jpg

b91a1e5bbbe1c569343e844911a8dffc.jpg

9275139efb8210eb7d0c8597b6bbe316.jpg


IMG_8370.jpeg IMG_8372.jpeg IMG_8373.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new