H2O2 Hydrogen Peroxide 3% or 6%

potatocouch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
617
Reaction score
219
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I understood, 3% Hydrogen Peroxide dosed 1ml per 10 gallon, once daily.

Is there anything else should I be aware of?

Do I dose in Sump near overflow chamber so it get the chance to dilute before reaching return?

Should I be getting 6% for stronger dose or 3% is okay?

I will take it very easy, if recommended 1ml, i will do 1ml.
 
Why dose it to the whole tank if the target is localized was curious

do you have pics of your invasion

Looking to see how much physical presence the invader reveals, it's ideal for the select few invasions that peroxide works well on to undergo dosing only after the whole invasion has been cleaned out prior to dosing, so that it's working on fractional mass compared to dosing the accumulated condition. all online work at 1:10 safe ratio is 3%
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new