H380 Acclimation Period?

shaneclaussen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
24
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I am restarting my small fuge (17G in one section of my sump in a 125G system).
I have some Chaeto ordered, and I own a Kessil H380, it is 14" above the sump.
I'm looking for suggestions wrt what type of acclimation period you would use
so I don't burn the Chaeto?
 
I wouldn't worry too much about acclimation with chaeto. If you want, start out around 60% and move up, but IME you don't really need to acclimate it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new