Haddoni garden

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nemguy123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nemguy123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2016
Messages
728
Reaction score
683
Location
Long Island
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Started up a tank in hopes to make it an sps reef/ Haddoni garden and it’s finally stabilizing and I’ve slowly added my collection of nems to the new tank and so far so good here are some pics:)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 
Very nice. Boy those are some huge Haddoni Anemones. No missing fish yet?
 
looking good, did you just put them in? Did they go through a treatment? If not I'd definitely have Cipro on hand just in case. Looking forward to following along (:
 
looking good, did you just put them in? Did they go through a treatment? If not I'd definitely have Cipro on hand just in case. Looking forward to following along :)
Yes always all the anemones have been treated:) been treating and acclimating magnificas and carpets for quite a few years now it’s one of my passions :)
 
Yes always all the anemones have been treated:) been treating and acclimating magnificas and carpets for quite a few years now it’s one of my passions :)

Great to hear (: I hope they settle in well, definitely keep us updated
 
Love it. Im regretting my large pink carpet. It's like 18" and has stung my lta and bta. Considering trading him in for some smaller haddonis
 
Love it. Im regretting my large pink carpet. It's like 18" and has stung my lta and bta. Considering trading him in for some smaller haddonis
That can always be a pain I’d trade you for any larger sizes nems if you’d be willing to ship? could send you the supplies with the nems
 
I had to move the monster Haddoni as he settled he was bigger then the 90 gallon I had him in could not fully expand :’)
 
Looking good. Although I imagine that purple gig will outgrow the tank in no time
 
Nice. Pretty soon you will have a wall to wall carpet aquarium.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new