hairy hairy acros

myzislow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow I remember those insanely colored frag pictures from back in the day, very nice! Weren't you really big into Zeovit?

gqjeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, Yes I used to mod on that forum back in the day. Its still a great system but I believe there are many bac systems that work these days with less frequent dosing and cost's.

Just Clownin Around

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC_0186.jpg

Ff red robin stag with flash

RogerWilco357

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow nice pics them there be some hairy acroporas you got there son..lol I like the acros with a little hair not bald or too skinny i mean come on they are not super models..even though some think they are.

OP
OP
benny z

benny z

coral care giver
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol... i was going to point out that troylee said he was into hairy sticks... :p

purplereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW, that is a blast from the past there gqjeff. Great to see you getting back into reefing again. Do you still have that cube set up with the LED over it? You know I am still running your becket head on my KZ S skimmer. I no longer run Zeovit either. Take care Jeff, Dan.

gqjeff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW, that is a blast from the past there gqjeff. Great to see you getting back into reefing again. Do you still have that cube set up with the LED over it? You know I am still running your becket head on my KZ S skimmer. I no longer run Zeovit either. Take care Jeff, Dan.

Dan, thanks for the welcome back. Yea it been a long time and the 60 gallon cube has got me inspired to get the 240 going in all its glory. Still a few months out as I have to drain and redue it from the ground up. Also building full led array for that tank that will run like the AI's off my profilux since ghl has a new led control module coming out. Glad to see the modified beckett head is still going strong. If you can believe it I have had quite a few pm's recently on z.com about making more of them. I found one for a guy recently and he is loving the modded one. He bought the new white one from KZ and said mine still pulls more air and makes a million tiny bubbles. I just do not have the KZ to test them on any longer. So this summer I hope to be buying some sweet sps but this one will have lps in it also. Just have to decide if the large blueface and regal angels are going to be able to remain after to rebuild.

purplereef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dan, thanks for the welcome back. Yea it been a long time and the 60 gallon cube has got me inspired to get the 240 going in all its glory. Still a few months out as I have to drain and redue it from the ground up. Also building full led array for that tank that will run like the AI's off my profilux since ghl has a new led control module coming out. Glad to see the modified beckett head is still going strong. If you can believe it I have had quite a few pm's recently on z.com about making more of them. I found one for a guy recently and he is loving the modded one. He bought the new white one from KZ and said mine still pulls more air and makes a million tiny bubbles. I just do not have the KZ to test them on any longer. So this summer I hope to be buying some sweet sps but this one will have lps in it also. Just have to decide if the large blueface and regal angels are going to be able to remain after to rebuild.

Cool, Jeff. I am sure what ever you build it will be sweet!

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not the most hairy one I have but the only pic I have uploaded-I am transisitioning to a temporary 150 gal tank presently (getting ready for the 400 build-:wink:) so acros are not the happiest they have been

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

butts182

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is my hairiest acro i have that is not a millepora. i have no idea what it is, other than just a maricultered acro

IMGP8045.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back