Haitan Reef Anemone Placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lllrrr232
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lllrrr232

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2021
Messages
34
Reaction score
25
Location
Kansas City
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a haitan reef anemone for my 210 gallon aquarium, and have looked everywhere for placement but can't find any info on the flow rate they like best. I understand they like high light, and this isn't my first anemone so im no stranger to the concept of them moving positions. However, I would prefer to have the best possible chance of getting him in the right place the first time. Does anyone know the flow rate they seem to like best? I have a prime spot about midway up the tank, away from all corals, that would get a lot of light and medium flow. Any information would be great as this is my first Haitan.
 
I ordered a haitan reef anemone for my 210 gallon aquarium, and have looked everywhere for placement but can't find any info on the flow rate they like best. I understand they like high light, and this isn't my first anemone so im no stranger to the concept of them moving positions. However, I would prefer to have the best possible chance of getting him in the right place the first time. Does anyone know the flow rate they seem to like best? I have a prime spot about midway up the tank, away from all corals, that would get a lot of light and medium flow. Any information would be great as this is my first Haitan.
There is no real location other than lower third of tank
Provide moderate light and water flow and feed 1-2x per week foods like mysis shrimp, small krill
Too much light or water flow- they will move or hide
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new