Haitian Rock

Bmartinez76

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Messages
457
Reaction score
105
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 190+ lbs of Haitian rock. Some large pieces and many smaller mounting pieces. The rock came from my 750 XXL break down.

Asking $700 firm for the lot.

local pickup in Winter Garden, FL.

B716B4B1-36D3-46CA-9CCB-8F3C7084821E.jpeg
 
Hey man,
I just got back into town and I am ready to re-aquascape my tank. Still have rock?
christopher
 
Hey man,
I just got back into town and I am ready to re-aquascape my tank. Still have rock?
christopher
Christopher,

I hope this is ok to post as the thread is not closed.

Anyway...

I'm trying to track down some Haitian rock.....so.....If you think you may have some leftovers that you would be willing to part with. I'd be interested.

TIA,

TR
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new