Hallo from Germany

  • Hello 
  • Thread starter Thread starter 244704
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
mematicMeme.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi reefers. I am travego from Germany (Frankfurt). I am into saltwater aquariums since 2013, since then I had 50 liters tank, then 1500 liters tank, then nothing for several years, then since 2022 I have Red Sea nano max and now I have just bought used (twice) Red Sea 425, which I am about to fill in June/July later this year. I hope this shift from a small tank to somewhat bigger one will go smoothly and everything will be fine with my new system, even though I am its third owner :)

I hope to expand my knowledge of saltwater aquariums on this forum and maybe get some tips on how to start my new system in a proper way :)

Greetings from the heart of Europe :)
Hello!! Thank you for joining the Reef2Reef family!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new