Hallo, just ordered my first new tank!

20230604_203550.gif
 
Hi, I’m Daan living in the Netherlands.
I’m reefing for about 1 year. Had some challenges in the 1st year (who hasn’t?), still enjoying the hobby. Currently reefing in a 2nd hand 60.2 Waterbox mixed reef with 7 fish some shrimps and clean up crew wandering around in a mixed reef. Most keen on my Trachyphyllia. Reely getting some stability now. Always had good values only now whitout tweaking. Time to expand! Waterbox infinia frag 125.4 on the way. Busy with the planning for the build!
IMG_1356.jpeg
IMG_1354.jpeg IMG_1225.jpeg IMG_1168.jpeg IMG_1171.jpeg IMG_0917.jpeg
Welcome! Beautiful corals you have there!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new