Halo around my Chablis

Maize & Blue

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2025
Messages
256
Reaction score
194
Location
North Port
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t know if anybody has experience this oddity. But as you can see in these photos, I have a little bit of try this no big deal but I have a chalice that has a ring or halo that appears to be detritus free and mounted up around this chalice. Has anybody seen this before?

IMG_5496.jpeg IMG_5494.jpeg IMG_5493.jpeg
 
Try a turkey baster. Don't slam the piece with flow. Gentle puffs of water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new