Hamilton or ATI

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tab28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tab28

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2011
Messages
2,182
Reaction score
217
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the ATI sunpower better to fiji sun. The hamilton comes with led lunars and the bulbs. Or is ati so much better it outperforms the extras of the hamilton?
 
I haven't used the Hamilton fixture, but I have used and currently do have a ATI 6x24 watt fixture and the quality and performance is second to none.
 
Had both Id go hamilton simply because price and extras that come with it.
 
Guess ati is the preferred. I will have to mount a lunar strip on back.
 
Guess ati is the preferred. I will have to mount a lunar strip on back.
I had a friend diy a led strip that I velcro'd to the back of my ATI fixture.
 
I had a friend diy a led strip that I velcro'd to the back of my ATI fixture.
I figured i could rivet one that has the rotating base used on canopies.

Until i read issues concerning the dimmable ones. I thought it would work for a dusk mode. But it seems they have several issues that the regular undimmable does not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new