• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hammer coral has got to big.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Texas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Texas

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Location
Carthage,Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This Hammer coral has got to big for my tank so its got to go.I have had it for over 2 years and I have never fraged it.I would say 40 to 60 heads. More like 60 just to many to count.The picture doesn't do it justice.$200.00 shipped.I will even throw in the big leather in the picture.I can also add a few freebies that will be very nice.I can also trade for a nice chalices.
8-21-08337.jpg
 
It's a nice coral for a softie. Cut some of the heads and sell it off in smaller pieces or see if you can make some trade at a LFS for some other corals or other items.
 
It's a nice coral for a softie. Cut some of the heads and sell it off in smaller pieces or see if you can make some trade at a LFS for some other corals or other items.


60 heads divided by 6 headed frags equals 10 frags. Sell each frag for $30. Now you have made 10 people happy for selling them a low cost nice frag and you have made $100 more than if you would have sold it as a whole. Just some food for thought :rolleyes:
 
you just don't walk in no LFS and see a hammer this big.I could frag it but it looks so nice I kinda just want to let it go just like it is.I just want to ship one time and be done with it.Thing is big and picture really don't show it.
 
Its gunna be really expensive to ship something that big. I might add though, that it is the most most beautiful hammer IVe ever seen
 
Hey, just noticed that its $200 shipped. Is it still available? I am very interested. Please PM if still interested
Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new