Hammer coral ID

collinnelson9

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
191
Reaction score
120
Location
Rochester
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering what’s the name of this bad boy. Just picked it up yesterday has peachy orange rose goldish tips with a forest green stem. It never shrank up when I brought it home so I couldn’t even tell if it’s branching or wall but my guess is branching bc my lfs hasn’t ever had wall hammers the past 3 years I’ve gone there. It’s the one in the middle btw.

IMG_1306.jpeg
 
Just wondering what’s the name of this bad boy. Just picked it up yesterday has peachy orange rose goldish tips with a forest green stem. It never shrank up when I brought it home so I couldn’t even tell if it’s branching or wall but my guess is branching bc my lfs hasn’t ever had wall hammers the past 3 years I’ve gone there. It’s the one in the middle btw.

IMG_1306.jpeg
Looks like a Orange Hammer.

I have one that I thought was walling but it’s just branching yet not doing what my branching green hammer is doing where it’s going up and out. This is going along and out.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new