Hammer Coral

wow it looks really nice under that blue light :D
Yeah I love the gold torch Aussie I’m trying to get

1BA2113D-3C72-486E-B443-801D0B31DBEC.png
 
Yeah I love the gold torch Aussie I’m trying to get

1BA2113D-3C72-486E-B443-801D0B31DBEC.png
that one is nice!! ahh i wish i had money right now lol i would be getting more corals. Fish tanks been set up over 2 months now everything pretty stable. I have zoa and ricordeas right now only. They are doing relaly well though growing pretty fast.
 
that one is nice!! ahh i wish i had money right now lol i would be getting more corals. Fish tanks been set up over 2 months now everything pretty stable. I have zoa and ricordeas right now only. They are doing relaly well though growing pretty fast.
My tank is under a month old I keep them healthy by mixing a bunch of coral foods together and feeding every couple days
 
When t
that one is nice!! ahh i wish i had money right now lol i would be getting more corals. Fish tanks been set up over 2 months now everything pretty stable. I have zoa and ricordeas right now only. They are doing relaly well though growing pretty fast.
When there under good flow they look amazing
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5732.MOV
    10.8 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new