Hammer FW dip?

Poopman21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Location
Rhode Island
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A friend wants to transfer his hammer to my tank. I do not have any available dips as of right now so I was wondering if a fresh water dip would be beneficial or deadly. I am the corals last chance because it will die in my friends current tank/lighting setup.

Thanks in advance.
 
I don't think that would be very effective. Does your friend have pests in that tank? Can you make it to a hardware store? There is a bayer pesticide that works great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 46 33.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new