Hammer help please

JennyH3

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2021
Messages
41
Reaction score
18
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this question gets asked a lot. I’ve searched the threads. Looking for a more specific answer.

what is going on with this guy? I just lost 1 hammer yesterday - I think he was stung by my mushroom - so I moved the shroom. He was living right below this guy. However this guy has looked like this before the other hammer died.

thoughts? Parameters all ok

https://youtube.com/shorts/JQSr3Bxg8sw?feature=share
BCC2534B-23E5-456B-98EB-CCD47132867E.jpeg 2FD562DF-2F7D-4DF6-AF0A-75F7B84E09AF.jpeg
 
Show parameters any ways please !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new