Hammer loosing a head

nina108

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
33
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m desperate what’s happening to my hammer? It was splitting and I woke up to this. Should I remove the flesh?

IMG_3892.jpeg IMG_3886.jpeg
 
List all parameters and test kits, as well as details about lighting and flow.
 
Look up “polyp bail out” if you haven’t already
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new