Hammer not looking good

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zydan777
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zydan777

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Messages
143
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started getting into coral and got a hammer. It was doing good for a few weeks and then today one of the heads is sucked in. Is this normal?? If not what can I do to help it?

2020-03-02 18.14.39.jpg
 
Sometimes corals, especially some LPS, will just close up. It could be because they are irritated by sand, different flow, etc. I would just let it be, and it will probably open up again soon.
 
Sometimes corals, especially some LPS, will just close up. It could be because they are irritated by sand, different flow, etc. I would just let it be, and it will probably open up again soon.
Thanks for the great advice. It has almost complete opened back up again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new