Hammer vs Digi

FlemFlam86

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2022
Messages
54
Reaction score
70
Location
Gainesville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He fell under my hammer and I didn't notice for a couple of days. What should I do?
1000004999.jpg
 
Thank you, Indiana. It took a long time to grow that. I'm so mad at myself, lol. At least it will be saved.
 
You might not even have to frag off the dead portion, I've had similar happen and it should regrow on the skeleton in a couple days to a couple weeks, my stylo and porcopora both did, I'm having acro's grow back on dead skeleton that i got a free frag at a lfs they didn't think it would make it but it is
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new