Hanging Kit

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferDan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReeferDan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2010
Messages
104
Reaction score
12
Location
Columbia, SC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone made their own hanging kit, or know where to get the proper metal pieces. I looking to make, or buy two pieces like the current usa hanging kit, but find it hard to believe that for 2 pieces of curved metal its $95.

heres link to current usa kit:
Hanging Kits | Current-USA
 
Yup, I've made one exactly like that for next to nothing. Just go to Lowe's and get the pipe, have them bend it for you, or buy the pipe bender yourself, and paint it black.

I had them bent it for me, saved me $50 on the bender, and then I mounted with C clamps to the back of the stand...worked perfectly.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new