Hanks first reef - Fluval Flex 32.5 Gallon

tanksreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
4
Location
South Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am starting this thread about 3 months in to my learning experience. It might take me a few days, but I plan on posting the few pictures I have. Not the best pics because that's another learning experience in itself with these tanks I've found. So here is the first Pic I took after setting up this bare-bottom reef learning experience.
3112.jpg
 
Following along!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

#WelcometoR2R

Let usknow if you have questions and good luck with your build!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new